Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Baby Pictures!

Tonight I took some pictures of my baby chinchillas.  :)

Standard Gray Male born August 6th, 2011
Isn't he ADORABLE?!?!

He has the cutest personality!

Looking Cute!

His parents are Daisy (Standard Gray) and Diamond (White). 

My little Ebony female born today! (August 9th, 2011)

Isn't she precious?

I am going to keep her to see how she turns out.  Mom is Jaicee (Tan) and dad is Bear (Ebony)

Little White female out of Cloud (Standard Gray) and Diamond (White).  She has some cute markings!

She is so fast, she will just be totally still and then dart, gone.

Sweet thing....

Dyno! (Born July 29th, 2011). 

He has the BIGGEST eyes!

His parents are Rex (Standard Gray) and Diamond (White)

"I'm not being bad...."

Badger!  Born July 7th, 2011.  Mom is Muffin (White) and Dad is Bear (Ebony).  I was only able to get one picture because she decided she wanted to play.   :)

RoseMary!  Born May 15th, 2011.  Reserved for Megan!  Mom is Panda (TOV Ebony) and Dad is Bear (Ebony). 

She is SO sweet!

Basil!  I will be keeping Basil to see how she turns out.  She is a TOV Ebony.


Sister to RoseMary.  Mom is Panda (TOV Ebony) and Dad is Bear (Ebony)

Little White Male!  Born August 6th, 2011.  Brother to White female in above pictures.

Mom is Cloud (Standard Gray) and Dad is Diamond (White)



The End!!!

2 comments: