Thursday, January 19, 2012

Quack, Peep, Quack, Peep

So today my ducklings arrived!   I was so thrilled and I opened the box to find that not only did I get my 5 ducklings but they also sent 18 chicks (to keep the ducks warm because I had such a small order).    Here are some pictures of the adorable little quackers and peepers.   If you would like a chick let me know because they are free!

I got two Crested Fawn and White Runner Ducks

Looking Cute!


"Slightly confused fellas?"


"We are out of here!"

I also got 3 Black East Indie Ducks

"Tea Time"

"Hide!"

All of the chicks!

We think that they might be Rhode Island Reds(?).  Wouldn't you love to take one?.....

"Thats all for now folks!"

2 comments:

  1. I litterally screamed when I saw the ducks!!!! TOO CUTE!!!!! I LOVE ducks! That is neat that you also got the chicks. Have you named the ducks yet? Are they for meat or eggs? I recently tried a duck egg from The Farm, and they are really good! Enjoy your ducklings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should come over and see them! It would be a lot of fun. The ducklings are cuter than the picures do them justice. I am doing them for their eggs. :)

    ReplyDelete