Monday, April 18, 2011

Unfortunate Events and Blessings

When raising animals you often deal with a lot of hardships.  But without the hardships then the blessings would seem so minor compared to the everyday 'regulars'.  I thank God for the wonderful things He has taught me with all of the different experiences I have had to deal with.  Each one is another learning curve, although it may be hard.  I also thank God for the wonderful blessings I get all the time without even realizing it.  Without blessings and without hard ships what would life be like?  No happy exciting moments, no sad or dull moments, nothing.  I often have to remind myself that the bad/death does not come from God but rather Satan, God is not to blame even though He lets it happen.  If He didn't would we get anywhere with our lives?  Would we need God? 
I lost Peaches last night.  She was my little Beige female that was born yesterday.  I think she could have possibly been an extreme Pink White.  There was nothing I could've done or anything I wish I would've done differently.  I was trying to hand feed her but last night before she died we noticed that she had blood in her mouth and blood in her urine, she had internal damage.   It is hard to lose two babies in a day....but there was nothing I could've done to control it. 
Blessings............

No comments:

Post a Comment