Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Bug's Life- Memoir of a Bug

One of my chinchillas that I bred passed away yesterday afternoon.  Bug was a Standard gray chinchilla born to my favorite chinchilla Pepper that I have owned for 7 years, and Bernard.   He was supposed to be Pepper's last baby because I wanted something to replace her if anything ever happened to her but unfortunately it seems like Pepper turned out to be Bug's replacement.  I do not have an exact prognosis for why he died but I soon will.  I tried hard to save my little guy but you can't tell God He is wrong for his descisions. 
Bug was born on October 2nd, 2010 and he was one of the cutest babies because he had huge eyes and even bigger ears!  I was planning on taking him to a show for fun and to get comments on him even though he was just going to be my pet.  He was the cutest thing and I had been training him to sit on my shoulder and do other things.  He would do ANYTHING for a treat.  :)
I am glad I had him while I did rather than not ever owning him at all.  Although it is hard, everything that happens at my little ranch is a learning curve.  I have learned many things through trial and error, hazards, accidents, and in tragedy and confusion, but in the end I have learned from it to change or do things differently or what a symptom could be and how to treat it. 
I loved Bug and he is not forgotten. 

I will get pictures of him soon as the computer with all the pictures needs to be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment