Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More News-

I got my business cards today so I wanted to share with everyone what they look like.   I am so excited about them.  Also, I have put several females in breeding in the last two weeks.   I put Rex (Standard), Lilac (Standard), Daisy (Standard), and Cloud (Standard) with my White Male that I bred (YEAH!) -Diamond.   To my Ebony Male Bear,  I put Hazel (Tan), JC (Tan), and Muffin (White).  -Bear also has Panda (TOV Ebony) but she has been with him for several months.  And to my Standard male I introduced Sassy (Standard).   I usually try not to do so many Mutations (especially Mutation to Mutation) but I am currently re-arranging things so that I can get some better Standards going and this is just the way it kinda turned out until I can get my Standards going more.   I do put allot of time into who I pair.  When choosing the pairs I usually look at the flaws of the particular chinchilla and find a chinchilla that will make up for those flaws. Takes alot of time....but I love it!
Anyways on to the pictures....


No comments:

Post a Comment