Saturday, March 12, 2011

News from my ranch-

Spring is a fun time of year around here with all of our critters.  Sweet Pea is due on the 18th to Fudge for some beautiful baby English angora bunnies!  However this is her first litter so they probably won't make it....but I am hoping she is in the small number for caring for her first litter!   I am hoping to bring a few bunnies to County fair this year and that is always exciting.  
I am expecting a litter for sure in April from my Pink White female chinchilla.  She was bred to a Standard.  I am also expecting from a TOV ebony female and possibly a Standard female.  I am very excited because I am going to put my two tans into breeding with and ebony.  Diamond (he is my profile picture) just got his first female and I am going to open him up to another female soon.  Muffin, a white female, just got introduced to my Ebony male, Bear.   I am so excited to see what some of these babies will look like, especially Diamond and Rex's (standard female), and Hazel (tan female) and Bear's.
Here are a few pictures of my mutation boys, AKA the studs.  :)
                                          Bear- My ebony
                                          Diamond- My white male.  He is a nutcase.
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment