Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The 'Girls'!

Tonight we went out to visit the fillies and Jewel.  My mom braided Jewel's mane and tail.  Goldie is getting considerably better.  She can walk around and is eating on pasture now.  Goldie is truly a symbol of God's grace.  She is skin and bones but she will get better.  :)  And then Misty....She is a whole other story.  Misty always looks pretty but she kinda has this air of prissiness and spunk.  Sometimes I just want to say to her "get over yourself!"  :)  But she is still the sweetest horse (and the prettiest.  Just don't tell Jewel or my grandpa!)


Standing pretty. 

I like to think of Goldie as the 'little midget' horse.  :)

She gets better everyday!

Poor thing is skin and bones from her rattlesnake bite.  :(




She just gets prettier and prettier.

"Sydnee, I have been standing here forever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment