Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Story about Rocks

There once was a beautiful field.
But the field had alot of rocks.  :(

So one day some people set out to go and rid that field of rocks so that it could be cut down so the new growth could come through.

And they took with them their trusty wagon.

And they looked all around to pick up rocks. 

But some of the workers got distracted with 'other things'....

And instead of working on picking up the rocks they fooled around.....

And played. 
But in the end most of the big rocks got picked up.

So the workers set out to go home and relax.

The End!

1 comment:

  1. Sydnee :)
    I was just getting on my email today when I stumbled across your blog. I had no idea it was yours, and then I saw your name! It is very cute! You have been on my mind a lot lately. I miss you and I would love to talk to you some time (maybe over a cup of coffee...) I don't have your e-mail address but mine is peacegrl100@gmail.com Anyways, have a lovely day! -Hannah Hartman

    ReplyDelete