Monday, May 2, 2011

Waiting for Green...

There is alot going on in the Spring time.  We are just waiting for everything that has been worked on to start producing.  Green plants, baby bunnies, chickens in their coop, etc.   

My mom's 'Starbuck's' garden.  Isn't it pretty. 

The plants are coming up....I am not sure that you can see in the picture though.

My Gorgeous mom watering her garden.

The new CHICKEN COOP!!!!  I love the paint job mom!  And my dad did an excellent job with building it!

Gabe on top of the chicken coop.  :)

Little Sophie.



Sweet Pea is not happy about today!

I need a new picture of him but here is the 'stud' that Sweet Pea was bred to today.  Fernando did a good job too....atleast I think.

Ella on Patrol.
And here she comes to the rescue!

No comments:

Post a Comment